Wednesday, November 26, 2014

newsletter: issue 3 - year one and beyond

Hot off the presses, here is Issue 3 of my newsletter!

https://sites.google.com/site/viscouslight/MrJohnsonNov2014web.pdf
July 23, 2014 marked the first day of my second year of service as a missionary. It’s cliché to say, but also true, that the year flew by, and it’s hard to imagine now that I only have about 9 months left before I finish! Although, 9 months is a lot of time, and I look forward to continuing to grow and finishing strong. Before too much more time flies by, here is a little update on my life and times! ...
I hope you'll download the full newsletter and read on. If you'd like this to arrive in your inbox or mailbox, please send me a note and I'll get you signed up. Also, consider passing this along to some young adult you know who might be interested in mission service.

Thanks for your support in many ways, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Prayer requests:
  • Big praise and joy that I've finally started some medicine which is helping my back to recover from my bout with spinal arthritis!
  • Continued guidance on where God would have me go and what God would have me do next.
  • Healing for those affected by Ebola, and creation of a strong healthcare infrastructure in West African Nations which will help prevent disease outbreaks in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment