Wednesday, March 4, 2015

creative: holy


Nothing cerebral this week - just a sketch I did on some scratch paper (it reads "holy" in case you didn't get it), a song (I had Holy is the Lord stuck in my head when I drew this), and some scripture. Enjoy!

In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lofty; and the hem of his robe filled the temple. Seraphs were in attendance above him; each had six wings: with two they covered their faces, and with two they covered their feet, and with two they flew. And one called to another and said:
‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
the whole earth is full of his glory.’ 

Isaiah 6:1-3

><> <><

This post is tagged creative: I discovered that one of my great joys in life is doing work with my hands - manual dexterity - tactile thinking and learning and processing. I actually do some artsy things on occasion, like drawing, writing, playing music, poetry, alternative prayer styles, cooking, and many others. Creative posts are my way of being vulnerable and sharing this work and creativity with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment